Return & Refund Policy of Motrparts.com
You are eligible to return the product only if request is made within 72 hours from receipt of material. Our acceptance will be subject to fulfillment of below conditions. We also reserve the right to reject your request or refund at our discretion.
- You must provide our Invoice copy as proof of purchase to accept returns.
- Any damage or tamper found on the package should be mentioned in the document of logistics company (Proof of delivery).
- We recommend taking photos of packages and items received and shooting an unpacking video of the product. In case of any problem with product, share it at email@example.com
- You must preserve the packing in original condition and the product returned must be in similar condition at time of receipt and should not have been installed, used or have any signs of fitment.
- In the case of any defect, decision will be taken after inspection done by the manufacturer or certified organization.
- No returns or warranty will be provided for Imported/Aftermarket parts, electrical parts and fragile parts.
- No returns will be accepted if there is any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- No refund for the parts wrongly ordered by the customer.
- Returns accepted by us will be eligible for refund after deduction of 20% of Invoice value or courier charges whichever is higher.
- In case of a return, we recommend to make a video while repacking the parts.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If it is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 10 days.
- COD Refund will be done only to the bank account of the customer to whom the invoice was raised. The documents proving the ownership of account has to be provided by customer for processing of refund.
- If a customer cancels the order before the dispatch of material, then the payment gateway charges (If any) will be deducted and balance will be refunded.
- Usually, it takes not more than 5 working days for the bank to reflect the refund. If you haven’t received a refund after 5 days, please, contact your bank first. Moreover, If you need details of refund to be presented to the bank, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org